When you talk about visiting Napa Valley, the first thing that comes to mind is its “Wine.” But that’s...
The capital of the state of Salzburg, Salzburg, is one of the most beautiful cities situated in the northwest of Austria. It is the fourth-largest city in Austria and lies on the banks of the River Salzach attracting tourists across the world with its amazing surroundings, stunning architecture and mesmerising settings to explore. The city of music has one of the best-preserved city centres famous worldwide for its Baroque architecture. If you are in Austria, you must visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site listed in 1997. The city is more than the city of Mozart and home of the Salzburg festival, where you are not only able to learn about Salzburg’s rich history but also numerous fascinating sights and surprising moments from every corner. It is home to mesmerising castles, and mind-blowing museums offering breathtaking views of the Eastern Alps and making your holidays more enjoyable and memorable.
This charming city of music has more than 145,000 inhabitants in Western Austria and is famous for the birthplace of Mozart - the world-renowned great classical music composer. If you are planning to visit this beautiful city this year but wonder about the most affordable, prominent and committed transfer solution from the airport to the hotel, Salzburg chauffeur service, resort or any other tourist place, Noble Transfer is the perfect solution.
Welcome to one of the top, leading and most trustworthy premium airport transfer service providers in Switzerland and across Europe, offering luxury, comfortable, elegant and classy Salzburg airport transfer Service and Mercedes
Limousine services with a professional Salzburg chauffeur at the most affordable rates. Now, there is no need to struggle with navigating unfamiliar public transportation systems, language and culture with that heavy luggage with you. Just book our services and explore the city with ease and comfort. Our great years of experience have satisfied our maximum clients by providing them with lavish and stylish Transfers from Salzburg Airport.
Salzburg is a city with lots of things to explore for every traveller whether it is high-peak snow-covered mountains offering the stunning panorama of the city or best and most extensive ski resorts for hikers with thrilling rides or calm downhill area for cruising or the most crucial events held in the city like Salzburg festival known for the high quality of music and international artists, the city is attracting numerous tourists across the world. But wait a minute!!! Are you visiting Salzburg this year but worried about getting lost in the unfamiliar local routes? Salzburg chauffeur service can be hlepful for you.
Do you need someone to help and guide you with the locality and hidden gems of the city in the most professional and friendly ways? If yes, Noble Transfer’s professional Salzburg chauffeur are here to eliminate all your travelling stress. Once you land at the airport, our professional driver will serve your pre-booked premium Airport Taxi Transfer From Salzburg Airport will be there to meet and greet you with your nameplate in hand. We monitor your flight status in real-time so there is no question of being late.
Over a mile away from Austria, Germany border, W. A. Mozart Salzburg airport is the second-largest and busiest airport of Austria serving a large number of domestic and international flights daily. If you are a skiing lover, Salzburg airport is located on the perfect location for you within the reach of the Ski Amade region - the largest network of ski resort in Europe. This airport offers flights to European cities such as Vienna, Frankfurt, London, Rotterdam, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Zurich, Hamburg, and Dublin also. It has two passenger terminals.
The Salzburg airport transfer to Salzburg is available by Bus or taxi. The shortest route from Salzburg airport to the city center of Salzburg is 4.9 km, and under normal traffic conditions, it will take approximately 20 minutes, but if you are kind of a person who does not want to face the inconvenience of local public transport as well as save your valuable time and energy by adding luxurious ambience to your journey, our Luxury Mercedes limousine service Salzburg airport is there for you.
Salzburg is a stunning and beautiful place to explore, and its main sights are located in the old part of the city, including Salzburg cathedral, situated next to the Residence Square and Cathedral Square as well as Hohensalzburg castle - one of the largest castles in Europe and a must-visited place situated on the top of a small hill with Salzburg’s famous skyline viewing the old town. While visiting the old town, you will find many of the city’s attractions, from historical buildings to festivals, etc. do not forget to visit Mirabell Palace and gardens along with many valuable monuments by hiring a private airport transfer Salzburg From Or To Salzburg Old town.
Just call or mail us and get ready to explore Salzburg in a luxurious ambience and if you are worried about being late to return to the hotel after exploring places at night, do not worry.
They will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the vehicle you have chosen. If you are going to be late, do not worry. We offer a complimentary waiting time of at least 60 minutes at the airport free of charge, while for other destinations, it is 15 minutes. On your way to your destination, they can provide helpful information about the best tourist places, restaurants, hotels, and local life, along with the guidelines. Once you sit, you can relax and enjoy the smoother and hassle-free transfer throughout the journey.
As you have made us the online payment, you can avoid the stress of paying us in-personal after reaching your destination. Our services are not only limited to Wolfgang Salzburg airport transfer you can also book our private transfer for the rail station, hotel, city center, cruise point or any other Salzburg location and enjoy the first and top-notch luxurious journey. We will load your luggage into the car service Salzburg and drop it for you at your selected location to ensure a seamless and deserving journey.
Just go to our site and you can choose your luxury type of vehicle according to your preferences and budget. Our luxury fleets include Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series, Audi A 6, Tesla, Mercedes V Class, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7 Series, Audi A 8 and Mercedes-Benz B-Class, VW Golf or similar, etc equipped with the latest safety features and exclusive technology and everything that will make your journey more healing, refreshing and out of the box. It does not matter whether you are an individual or in a small or larger group with your family, friends or colleagues, we own every type of vehicle to fulfill your traveling needs. Our larger vehicles are ideal for families and groups of friends whether you are a corporate person want to utilize the time you have left in exploring maximum places or a leisure traveler looking for a lavish journey in Salzburg, we will help you to reach your destination on a budget.
We have kept our charges all-inclusive for all of our transfer Salzburg airport From or to Salzburg Airport. It means there are no hidden and extra charges to put a hole in your pocket in the name of luxury. The prices have been fixed after covering essential and additional expenses such as toll, taxes and other required expenses. We have a dynamic pricing structure that adjusts its prices following your order requirements. Our only aim is to ensure that you receive the ultimate and best Salzburg Airport Taxi Transfers with us.
Our services are accessible 24x7 around the clock and you can experience the luxury anywhere anytime you want in Salzburg. All you need to go to our site, log-in to your account and make the booking. Also keep one thing in mind that there is no need to log-in if you only want to check the available rides for a particular location with their charges but for booking an order, you must do so. After logging in, an online booking order form will appear to you, just fill your pick-up and drop-off location and date and time. As soon as you get the confirmation mail and make the online payment, you can check the live location of our drivers and stay in touch with them.
1. Flexible Online Booking - We have a very convenient, easier and faster online booking system for Airport Taxi Transfer From Salzburg Airport with real-time details so that you could choose your luxury vehicle and rest assured that you will be picked up on time.
2. Meet and Greet - We have chauffeur Salzburg who are ready to meet and greet you at the airport at the mentioned time in the confirmation mail and escort you with your luggage at the selected destination.
3. Easy and Secure Payment Gateway - We do not want you to face any trouble or fear when making an online payment. Therefore we have developed our system with 100% security and free of risks and frauds to book airport transfer Salzburg.
4. 24x7 Customer Assistance - We understand that at any moment, you can require to book our services and therefore we are offering around the clock accessible sites at affordable prices.
5. Professional and Multilingual Chauffeurs - Our Salzburg chauffeur ensure you do not face any inconvenience while traveling with them. They are well-trained, informed and multilingual so you can communicate with them freely and get the information you want.
Noble Transfer provides you a great solution to make your journey as comfortable as possible to and from the Salzburg airport with a wide range of options. Once your flight lands, you will be picked in the car by the experts offering car service Salzburg with your luggage and safely dropped at your desired hotel, bar, resort or any other tourist location.
No matter whether you are on business purposes or a relaxing and refreshing holiday, Salzburg has something to offer to every traveler. It is one of the great cities in Austria to spend your holidays in the cobbled streets of Old Town. Though the city is smaller, it is as entertaining as other European cities. You will find numerous activities in this cool city in each of the four seasons. To simplify your exploring work, we have brought you a list of top and world-famous tourist attractions in Salzburg, Austria. Let’s take a look:
1. Altstadt Salzburg (Old Town) – The old town of Salzburg also known as the historic center of the city of Salzburg or Altstadt. his listed UNESCO World Heritage site consists of a Medieval and Baroque architecture of the buildings famous among tourists worldwide due to its uniqueness. Hire Private Salzburg Airport Shuttle Service to explore the main highlights of the tour of this old town which are excellent galleries, restaurants, shops, cafes, and workshops. You can explore Kranzle Markt surrounded by many old medieval houses, Hofapotheke as well as 17th century’s St. Florian’s Fountain.
2. Hohensalzburg Castle - Built-in 1077, Hohensalzburg Castle is the most famous, largest and well-preserved landmarks and fortresses of Salzburg in central Europe. The 900 years old castle often holds concerts and an international summer academy. It is famous among tourists as it lies above the city's towers where you can take breathtaking views of the city and Salzach river. You can take a funicular ride or transfer Salzburg airport Hohensalzburg for more comfort and luxury.
3. Mirabell Palace and Gardens - Built-in 1606 by prince-archbishop Wolf Dietrich for his beloved Salome Alt, this marble hall once served as the 1815 birthplace of the future king Otto of Greece. This is a must-visit place in your itinerary full of lush gardens, and stunning statues of mythological people on the ground. It is a popular spot for weddings, photoshoots, and other special occasions. This is where you can sit down and admire the beauty of top-notch gardens.
4. Mozart’s Residence - W. A. Mozart was born on January 27th, 1756, the house includes the rooms once occupied by the great composer Mozart and his family along with a museum showcasing his everyday life’s things and exciting mementoes. On the first floor, there is his everyday life, like utensils and documents, while on the second floor, you will find young Mozart’s violin, portraits, and sources of his compositions and the third floor are the room of Mozart.
5. Salzburg Cathedral - A brilliant example of the Baroque and Italian style architecture, Salzburg Cathedral is located next to the Salzburg Residenz and St. Peter’s Abbey, a lovely historical site to explore. The 79-meter twin towers were completed in 1657 famous for its role in Mozart’s baptism. It is one of the most beautiful cathedrals in central Europe. Hire limousine service Salzburg from Salzburg Airport to Salzburg and visit the Sunday mass with many pipe organs used.
6. Hellbrunn Castle/Palace - Surrounded by beautiful parks and Salzburg zoo nearby, the castle was created in the 1600s and located in theSouthern Morgz district of Salzburg. You must carry an extra pair of clothes as the trick fountains in the palace are famous for spraying water on visitors, surprisingly through hidden fountains. It is a great place to explore, where you can get glimpses of the archbishop’s lifestyles.
7. Residenzplatz - Situated in the heart of an old town on the banks of Salzach, Residenzplatz is one of the largest squares in the city and the best place to explore many other tourist attractions of the city. You can hire limousine service Salzburg for exploring nearby places. Also known as a Baroque square, the place has got some exciting things for you like horse-drawn carriages or street entertainers, etc. You can get glimpses of the city’s true culture.
Who does not want to live in Salzburg, a beautiful and charming city? The stunning architecture, rich culture, thriving job market, and amazing tourist places. Located on the banks of the Salzach river, it is the economic and cultural heart of Austria. If you have chosen to shift here, there are countless opportunities by several foreign companies. The city offers a wide range of top-notch and best luxury hotels to ensure a comfortable and stylish stay. Some of them we are listing here. Check it out:
1. Hotel Goldener Hirsch, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Salzburg - Listed under Conde Nast Gold List and travel as well as Leisure world’s best award winner, the hotel is located in the popular Getreidegasse in the old town. It offers 69 rooms and suites decorated with Salzburg-style decor by Countess Harriet Walderdorff. You can book our Chauffeur Service Salzburg from W. A. Mozart Salzburg Airport to Hotel Goldener Hirsch and visit the hotel sits in a historic building from the 15th century, the rooms are furnished with classic Austrian style, antiques, and handmade furniture. You will be served Austrian and international cuisine at the restaurant.
2. Hotel Sacher Salzburg - Opened in 1866, the hotel lies in the heart of the city with amazing views of the Salzach river and the historic town of Salzburg offers a perfect location for travelers. The hotel has been welcoming its guests for more than 125 years by offering luxurious rooms and suites decorated by Mrs. Elisabeth Gurtler - the hotel’s owner with state of the art facilities, excellent room service with the highest comfort.
3. Hotel & Villa Auersperg - This small and elegant Hotel & Villa Auersperg is a family-running hotel situated a 15-minute walk from the historic center of Salzburg. This charming boutique hotel is famous for its extravagant style and elegant ambience. Book a Limousine Transfer from W. A. Mozart Salzburg Airport to Auersperg and you will be staying in individually designed modern and spacious rooms and can enjoy a beautiful city garden, relaxing terrace, breakfast buffet with a wide range of local, organic and homemade products and bar and lounge.
4. Hotel Goldgasse - Situated right in the heart of the city centre, the hotel is only a few steps away from the cathedral and walking distance from the festival halls, museums, and galleries. The small luxury hotel offers modern spacious rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, a seating area and a satellite TV. You will be served specialities made of local products at the restaurant and easy access to the cathedral, the Getreidegasse, Mozart's birthplace, the festival halls, and the Salzach River.
5. Sheraton Grand Salzburg - Sheraton Grand Salzburg is a great luxury hotel for travelers as they can explore nearby landmarks such as Moenchsberg Aufzug (0.7 km) and Petersfriedhof (1.1 km), etc. Hire W. A. Mozart Salzburg Airport Transfer to Sheraton Grand as this 5-star hotel is located in the center of Salzburg overlooking Mirabell Palace and the gardens. You will be staying in great rooms and suites decorated with modern and classic style and enjoying spacious bathrooms, a fitness center, a sauna, and a steam bath.
Our years of experience, utmost dedication and commitment made our Airport Transfer Salzburg first choice for all those who are looking not only to make their journey comfortable and luxurious but also wish to save their valuable time and energy and avoid the stress of unfamiliar foreign navigation and transport.
We provide you with a friendly and supportive yet professional company in the form of our Salzburg chauffeur. They are well-trained and informed not only about the local transports and routes but also about local life and the nooks and crannies of the city.
The vehicles you will be sitting in are clean, comfortable, spacious and also fully-insured with free Wifi and water in every car, you choose car service Salzburg, which means you can simply relax and enjoy the views of the high-peak Mountains and alps.
All our Luxury transfer Salzburg airport are fully committed and willing to ensure the highest quality of service and safety. With a presence in more than 300+ cities and all major airports in Europe, more and more passengers are turning to nobletransfer.com. So stop wasting time and book our services now to get easier, faster, convenient and stylish transfer around Salzburg and across Europe anytime you want. We will pick you up directly from your location and get you to your destination quickly.
Austria's second-largest Salzburg airport is officially known as Salzburg Airport W. A. Mozart.
The Salzburg airport is located 10.5 km from Salzburg, the city of Austria. The journey time takes approx. 12 mins by booking a private airport transfer service.
There are two terminals at the Salzburg airport- Terminal 1 is the main building consisting of 26 check-in desks, various service counters, plenty of shops and restaurants along with a visitors terrace. And Terminal 2 is a comparatively smaller area that has 9 additional check-in counters and 4 boarding gates.
Yes. Salzburg Hauptbahnhof is the main train station in Salzburg. But there is no direct railway connection to the airport.
You can take the No. 2 Bus that runs between Salzburg Main station and the airport every 10-20 minutes. It takes approx. 23 minutes. Or you can also take the No.10 bus from the airport to the city center every 10 minutes. It takes approx. 15 minutes.
The distance from Salzburg Airport to Salzburg city center is 7.7 km with a journey time of approx. 18 minutes.
+41 78 60 99 777 Support: firstname.lastname@example.org | All Rights Reserved © Nobletransfer.com 2010-2021 | Developed by: Cubicalseo